• WHAT IS DYE SUBLIMATION?
The Dye Sublimation process uses special heat-sensitive dyes to print graphics and text onto special transfer paper.
Sublimation ink is unique in its ability to convert from a solid to a gas without going through a liquid form. The conversion is initiated by heat and controlled with pressure and time. The high temperature - from a heat transfer press - opens the pores of the polymer and allows the gas to enter. When the temperature drops, the pores close and the gas reverts to a solid state. The print then becomes part of the polymer
• What are your standard fabrics?
The default Fabric used is 160 gram Mini Waffle, unless otherwise specified.
• What are the minimum quantity I can order?
Minimum order quantity is 20 pieces per style
• What is the usual lead time?
7 to 10 days for Digital Images after artwork approval
21 to 28 days production after approval
3 weeks Sea Freight or 3 days Air Freight (Additional costs if air freight is used)
• What about samples?
Physical sample available for approval after order place at an additional charge.
• Do the colours run or fade?
Dye sub prints tend to resist fading and are often colourfast.
• Can I Reorder?
Yes you can reorder.
• What is the set-up fee for?
The set-up fees covers the cost of our designer, laying out your design ready for printing.
• How do I care for the garment?
The garment should be washed separately in cold water, with no bleach or fabric softener, and dried separately. When these garments are washed or dried with other products, zippers, Velcro, or even heavier fabric, can cause the garment to pull or pic. If possible hang dry or dry separately on low to medium heat.
• Can I order mixed sizes?
• Can you make to my size chart?
Yes we can make to your size specification minimum order quantity is 250 pieces per gender if ordering below minimum extra pattern fees are charged.
• I need specific colours to match something I already have, can you do this for me?
Yes can print to specific PMS, but please note there could be slight differences.
• What if I’m not a designer?
That’s fine you can send thru logos with a brief and we can put some concepts together for you. A fee may apply.
• How long does it take to receive the “Concepts”
Please allow 24 to 48 hours
• Will I see a sample?
Yes you will see digital images of a physical sample prior to production commencing
• What about sizing?
Sizing is based on our standard garments sizes with the exception of Footy, Rugby & Netball.
Sizing samples are available refer to your distributor.
• Can we add individual names and numbers?
Yes you can add individual names and numbers addition charges apply.
• What about Artwork?
This is very important the higher the quality of artwork provided the better the print result.
• What about the factory in China?
We only use accredited factories.
• Is the fabric UPF rated?
If you are using our Mini Waffle, Birdseye or Cotton back Fabric yes it’s been UPF Tested.
• Is it DriWear treated?
The 160gm Mini Waffle, 155gm Birdseye & 180gm Cotton back Fabrics are DriWear Treated.
The Interlock, Spandex & Tricot Fabrics are not.
• Custom neck labels minimum?
The minimum order quantity for Custom Labels is 250 pieces.
• What colour buttons can I use?
You can choose from any of our standard coloured buttons.
• What is the minimum for specific colour button?
The minimum order quantity is 250 Pieces (Garments)
• Can I use a specific fabric?
No not at this stage.
• Are all of the garments the same size?
Yes all garment are made to the same specifications and are within tolerances.
• What is the best way to send you a large file?
Email or if too large for email you can send them on a CD.
• What a PMS colours for?
Stands for Pantone Colour Matching, It’s a world standardized colour reproduction system.
By providing PMS colours the manufacturers can make sure colours are matched correctly.
• Can I match to a PMS colour?
• Can I provide colour details in CMYK?
• What graphic software is acceptable?
Hi-Res PDF, Illustrator or Photoshop.
• Can I use a photo or bitmaps in my design?
No as these types of file don’t print well.
• Will the colour be exactly the same on the all fabrics?
Colour may vary slightly when applied to different fabrics. Different weaves can give colours a different appearance.
• I’m a graphic designer can I supply print ready artwork?
No you can’t as it still needs to be set-up by our designer before printing.
• How many logos can I add to my design?
There is no limit.
• If I use the same design can I change colours in my total qty?
Minimum order quantity is still per colour way.
• Can you copy an existing design from a sample?
• Can I modify an existing pattern?
• Airfreight costs, does this include to 3rd parties?
It’s recommended not to deliver direct to third parties and an invoice must accompany goods.
• Can you drop ship internationally?
Yes we can, please check with your distributors in regards to extra charges.
• Can you embroider on the garments in China?
Yes minimum order quantity applies 250 pieces
• Why use Aussie Pacific?
• Is pricing based on total quantity?
No price is based per style not total order.
• Can I order different styles to make up the minimum order?
No Minimum order quantity is 20 pieces per style.
• Can I order from Design lab?
No design lab is only a design aid orders need to placed via our distributors.
• In regards to on field apparel is it comparable to what is currently available?
Yes, Aussie Pacific believes its quality and make is as good as anything currently available.
• How many sizes and genders can I order in my 20 pieces?
We don’t have any minimum size or gender but it must be within reason.
• Can I have knitted collars, cuffs, neck rib or arm bands?
Yes extra charges apply and it must be from our standard colour range.
• Can I have a pocket on it?
Yes but it will limit the design.
• Can you print on the Placket?
Yes you can print on the placket.
• Are printed labels on neck yoke available?
No not at this stage.
• Can you copy a pattern or style and what is the minimum?
Yes we can copy a pattern or style minimum order quantity is 250 pieces per gender.
• Is there a charge for concepts?
No we don’t charge for concepts if they are followed with an order